订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
 微商城
ManBetX
学习
双语学习 热点翻译 ManBetX视频
实用口语 报纸听力 欧美金曲
教育
信息
最新动态 活动预告
备课资源 语言文化
演讲
比赛
精彩演讲
活动动态
用报
专区
中学Teens
小学Kids
听力频道 > ManBetX视频
这首神奇的英文诗,听抖森朗读更治愈了~
来源:ManBetX网    日期: 2019-10-14
 

资深文学爱好者、拥有超美英音的抖森Tom Hiddleston又来为你朗读诗歌啦~这回是美国诗人Max Ehrmann 1927所写的散文诗《心之所需》(Desiderata),整首诗仿佛“处世良言”,表达了作者对生活的热爱与理解,同时劝谏世人要愉快地活着。正如诗歌中所描述的一样:“With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. (尽管世间难免有欺骗、苦役和破碎的梦,但这个世界依然美丽。)”

这首诗神奇之处在于,无论你遇到什么忧愁,几乎都可以在某几句中找到慰藉。配合抖森的温柔嗓音,更有治愈功效~ 


 
《Desiderata》原文

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, 
在喧嚣与躁动中平静前行,
and remember what peace there may be in silence. 
勿忘寂静中何等安宁。
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
在不放弃原则的基础上,尽量与所有人为善。
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, 
平静明晰地阐述自己的观点,也要听听他人的看法,
even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
即便是无知或无趣之人,也有属于他们自己的故事。
Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit. 
尽量回避吵闹与咄咄逼人之人,他们只会给精神增添负担。
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, 
如果你总与他人比较,会变得虚荣或愤懑。
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
因为这世上总有人比你好,也总有人比你糟。
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. 
享受自己的成就与计划。
Keep interested in your own career, however humble; 
对自己的事业保持兴趣,无论你的职业有多么平凡。
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
时运跌宕起伏,事业握在手中。
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. 
金钱相关的事要小心处理,因为这世界充满骗局。
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; 
但不要因此忽视世间的美德。
many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.
很多人追求崇高的道德,平凡生活中处处可见真正的英雄。
Be yourself. 
做自己就好。
Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; 
尤其不要佯装真情。也别对爱灰心丧气。
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.
尽管世界荒芜,现实荒凉,唯有爱如绿草常青。
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
坦然接受岁月的磨砺,从容告别青春的活力。
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. 
培养坚强的精神,以应对突如其来的不幸。
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. 
但不要胡思乱想,给自己徒增烦恼。
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
恐惧时长只是因为疲劳和寂寞。
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. 
在良好自律的基础上,善待自己。
You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars;
你是宇宙的孩子,正如树木与星辰。
you have a right to be here.
你有存在的权利
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. 
无论你能否看清,宇宙在以它注定的方式展开
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
故而要与神和解,无论他在你心中是何模样。
And whatever your labors and aspirations, 
无论你为何奔忙,有何企望,
in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. 
在这噪杂混乱的生活中,要守住灵魂的安宁。
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. 
尽管世间难免有欺骗、苦役和破碎的梦,但这个世界依然美丽。
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
高兴点。努力获得快乐。




 
订阅更精彩

 主办
联系我们   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
英文二十一世纪(北京)教育传媒发展中心版权所有,未经书面授权,禁止转载或建立镜像。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright by 21st Century English Education Media All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究
网站信息网络传播视听节目许可证0108263      

内容
关闭